H1B transfer query

satishtelu

Hi

I have transferred from H1B status to F2 status on Nov 30th 2011, then i have received a job opportunity from employer A, who filed for my H1B petition which got approved on Jan 4th and i started working from Jan 9th, 2012. Now, i have received new job offer from employer B, but the problem is i have a single paystub from jan 9th 2012 till jan 20th 2012 and no pay for Jan 4th ( wednesday); Jan 5th and Jan 6th ( friday).

Could you please answer my queries.

1. Is single paystub enough for my H1B transfer from Employer A to Employer B.

2. I did not get pay for Jan 4th, Jan 5th and Jan6th, will i get a query upon filing for my H1B transfer to employer B.

Any quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

From what i understand atleast 3 recent paystubs are required,

You can start the process of h1 transfer with new employer, the process might take additional 15-20 days in which you may receive another paystub

In the application your attorney can mention that you recenlty joined the new company and per company payroll policy u have all the paystbs required.

Hi

Thanks for your guidance. Here is my situation employer A sponsored my H1B and it got approved on Jan 4th which was wedneday so i was paid only from jan 9th till Jan 20th. So i dont have paystubs for jan 4th, 5th and 6th but i was in USA these 3 days. Could you please let me know if this might lead to a query if i apply for my H1B transfer to employer B this week.

2. What happens if i get a query/RFE and cannot provide paystubs for jan 4th , 5th and jan 6th. Then can i cancel the H1B transfer petition sponsored by employer B and continue working with employer A.

3. If i have a RFE will that affect for my future visa stamps/H1B transfers or for my GC processing.

Thanks

2. What happens if i get a query/RFE and cannot provide paystubs for jan 4th , 5th and jan 6th. Then can i cancel the H1B transfer petition sponsored by employer B and continue working with employerA Very unlikely..... In worst case your attorney can explain that you recently started and got fully paid w.r.t company's payroll policies. DONOT OVER ANALYZE

3. If i have a RFE will that affect for my future visa stamps/H1B transfers or for my GC processing. NONE

Archived