H1b Transfer

mfh

Originally H1B petitioner in 2010 [EVC model] had used a resume with only current project which strarted during OPT days. Now that a H1B transfer is needed , the New employer[Direct employment, Fortune 50] may submit a resume with complete work history of experiences earned during school days out of which one work experience is out of campus without proper work authorization. Would this cause a trouble in transfer? If yes need suggestion to best deal with this scenario. Any advice is greatly appreciated. much thanks.

Thank you for your response.

The new prospective employer already has the resume that I submitted which has this troubled work experience. I am very paranoid of asking the HR to replace the resume with another resume minus the troubled work experience.

How do I approach the HR with this concern?

There is Nothing you could do.... I doubt that USCIS would even read the resume... Personal gut feeling (No garuntee per say)

Don't worry... You might mess up things by contacting HR again and updating resume...

If you have Certification that is NOt included in your resume, you may update the resume send it to HR and say "...oh you know what i just updated my resume with the XYZ certification information.... so pls use this one....." HR wont have time to compare two resume.....

The above is just a suggestion not sure it wrks... i would suggest.... Dont' Do anything... They wont bother reading resume as long as your new company is Not consulting and is legit.

Chillax and Good Luck !!

Archived