I765, Request for Evidence Response Review, please help me out

ntr2ntr

I Submitted my I765 on december 8th and on february 8th i saw my status as Request for Evidence, i got a letter from USCIS stating that the photo i submitted has blue background and they asked me send a photo with white background, i submitted it and they received it on feb 15th and my current status is like Request for Evidence Response Review

Can u please tell me how many days may it take to get my EAD,

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NTR

It was showing RFE for me even they recieved the requested documents.( I donot hear from them that they received, just by on Fed Ex tracking I came to know that they received on Jan29th.)

Till Jan 12th, it was showing the status as RFE and suddenly it turned to 'Approved' status and got the card on Jan 19th.

I hope, the same will happen to you too

Vani

• 3 weeks later...

Even I am in the same situation, my RFE was received by the USCIS on 16th February, 2011 and the status changed to Review to RFE response. By today, its already been almost 54 days . I am still waiting to hear back from them.

What is your status. Did you get any approval? Let me know

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I Submitted my I765 on december 8th and on february 8th i saw my status as Request for Evidence, i got a letter from USCIS stating that the photo i submitted has blue background and they asked me send a photo with white background, i submitted it and they received it on feb 15th and my current status is like Request for Evidence Response Review

Can u please tell me how many days may it take to get my EAD,

thanks in advance

i got the same situation with you now. can you tell me when did you acctually get your EAD?how long did you wait from the moment you got the RFE RESPONSE REVIEW STATUS to the moment you got your EAD?

Archived