Validity of the agreement

gorantlamk

One of my cousins signed the following agreement. I was wondering how valid is this ?

UNDERTAKING

I, _________________________________________Son/daughter of Sh.____________________________________R/O ____________________ _____________________________do herby solemnly affirm and states as under:

1. That I have been working since ________________, Employee Code ______________as ____________________________________with *** (India) Ltd having its registered office at ****, New Delhi 110001 & **** (hereinafter referred to as the ***).

2. That I have been provided with extensive specialized training and experience in Information Technology and its application, including trade secrets and ******’s proprietary information, for which ****** has incurred considerable costs and expenses.

3. That ****** has provided me an opportunity to go to United States on deputation where I will be assigned to use my experience and specialty occupation imparted by ****** on one or more projects of ****** for itself or its clients in the United States.

4. That I have willingly accepted the opportunity offered to me considering my future career prospects and given my consent to ****** for initiating the process for filing my necessary (H1B) visa petition, as needed to work in the United States.

5. That I acknowledge that ****** upon giving my consent for deputation shall incur a total cost of $4320.00 towards the filing of H-1B petition visa fees, which is non refundable and non transferable.

6. That I agree that in the event I offered to resign from my services within 18 months of giving this undertaking, I shall be liable to reimburse ****** for the expenses incurred on the filing of my H-1B visa petition.

7. That I hereby confirm that I am indebted to ****** in the said sum of $4320.00 in the above stated event and I agree and covenant to pay ****** the said sum on demand.

8. That I hereby confirm that I have voluntarily given this undertaking and there is no pressure, force, fraud, misrepresentation, coercion, undue influence etc from any side.

Dated: __________________

Place: Signature Witness 1

Witness 2

Signature with date:

Signature with date:

Name:

Name:

Complete Address:

Complete Address

Archived