January 2012 Bulletin Track EB2 Approvals

FreedomUSA

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got our GCs today (3/23). Perfect gift for Ugadi!

EB2-India

PD : April 2008

PD current in: Jan, 2012 bulletin

Applications sent( I-485, I765(EAD), AP): Jan 4, 2012

Service Center: NSC (Nebraska)

FP Date: 2-22

EAD/AP approval: Received on 3-2

I-485 approval: 3-19

GC's received: 3-23

Does anyone encountered a missed fingerprinting appointment? I received the mail on 14th March for a 9th March appointment. I have promptly mailed the noticed back as per instructions on it. What will happen next, anyone has any idea?

Thanks,

I Dont want to scare you but the ASC Appointment Notification says that If you fail to appear as scheduled, your application will be considered Abandoned.

Did you try to call the USCIS Service center ?

EB2-India

Priority Date : Aug 2008

Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 5th, 2012

Service center: TSC

USCIS Received Date: Jan 9th, 2012

FP appointment: 02/14/2012 (completed on 02/14/2012)

EAD card received on 02/10/2012

485 approved for both Primary and spouse: March 16, 2012

Got cards today .. March 21

This forum is vert helpfull .. thank u guys ... u all will get green cards soon ...

Congratulations! Based on your case and a coupe of other approvals below (zk, vicks123), it seems NSC is approving I-485 in four to five weeks after FP. The total time from the receipt date is less than three months. Hope they continue at this pace!

EB2-India

PD : May 2008

PD current in: Jan 2012 bulletin

Applications submitted - 22 Feb; receipted ( I-485, I765(EAD), AP): 28 Feb 2012

Service Center: TSC (Texas)

Receipts received by USPS ~ 12Mar.

FP Date: 6 April (by USPS - 22Mar)

EAD/AP, I-485 approval: all awaited

Meanwhile, USCIS site still does not show any update info about the applications.

"I did call them and they told me to mail it back as per instructions. I though have received my combo card for EAD and AP just 2 days. So, i don't think my application is abandoned....I will double check with my lawyers for just in case....Any advice from any advance/ legally qualified members.Thanks

"I did call them and they told me to mail it back as per instructions. I though have received my combo card for EAD and AP just 2 days. So, i don't think my application is abandoned....I will double check with my lawyers for just in case....Any advice from any advance/ legally qualified members.Thanks

I know a person who missed the biometrcis by a month. She didnt even knew she had to go through Biometrics, when i helped her look at the case status, it was clear they did send the FP notice. She took an infopass next week and asked USCIS to send notice again. They did send a fresh notice and she ended up going thorugh the process and her case was approved with out any further issues.

So good luck. they dont rush things like any other govt agencies.

EB2-India PD : May 2008 PD current in: Jan 2012 bulletin Applications submitted - 22 Feb; receipted ( I-485, I765(EAD), AP): 28 Feb 2012 Service Center: TSC (Texas) Receipts received by USPS ~ 12Mar. FP Date: 6 April (by USPS - 22Mar) EAD/AP, I-485 approval: all awaited Meanwhile, USCIS site still does not show any update info about the applications.

Good to know about your case. My application was accepted at NSC on 2/27 but I still have not received FP notice. Anybody in the same boat?

We received GC today. did not applied for AP. no RFE. Our Attorney was very professional.

EB2-India

Priority Date : Jan 2008

Priority date curent in Dec, 2011

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Jan 3rd, 2012

Service center: NSC

USCIS Received Date: Jan 5th, 2012

FP appointment: 02/24/2012 (completed on 02/24/2012)

EAD card received on 03/22/2012

485 approved for both Primary and spouse: March 21, 2012

Got cards today .. March 26

This forum is very helpful .. thank you very much guys ... u all will get green cards soon ...

EB2-India

Priority Date : Aug 2008

Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 5th, 2012

Service center: TSC

USCIS Received Date: Jan 9th, 2012

FP appointment: 02/14/2012 (completed on 02/14/2012)

EAD card received on 02/10/2012

485 approved for both Primary and spouse: March 16, 2012

Got cards today .. March 21

This forum is vert helpfull .. thank u guys ... u all will get green cards soon ...

Congratulation.

Can you tell me what option for part 2 you had opted in your spouse 485 form.

becoz in my case my spouse PD date is the receipt date not the applicant PD. appreciate your response

Congratulation.

becoz in my case my spouse PD date is the receipt date not the applicant PD. appreciate your response

Congratulation.

Hi VM211,

I selected option b in part 2 . i.e. My Spouse or Parent appied for AOS ........

EB2-India

TSC

Priority Date : May 2008

Priority date current in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Feb 13, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Feb 15 2012

FP Notice Date: 3/5/12

FP Scheduled Date: 3/19/12

EAD Approved: 3/23/12

AP Approved: 3/23/12

EAD & AP (Combo) cards Received: 3/26/12

I-485 Approval: Waiting

I-485 Card: Waiting

Is something wrong with my case.. ? It has been over 70 days and I have not yet received AP and EAD. I have seen almost everyone getting AP and EAD on the forum and waiting for their GC approvals....Do I need to be concerned ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB2-India

Priority Date : May 2008 Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 18th, 2012

Notice Date : Jan 20th, 2012

FP appointment: 02/14/2012

-----------------------------------------

EAD/AP approval: Waiting

I-485 approval : Waiting

We received GC today. did not applied for AP. no RFE. Our Attorney was very professional.

EB2-India

Priority Date : Jan 2008

Priority date curent in Dec, 2011

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Jan 3rd, 2012

USCIS Received Date: Jan 5th, 2012

FP appointment: 02/24/2012 (completed on 02/24/2012)

EAD card received on 03/22/2012

485 approved for both Primary and spouse: March 21, 2012

Got cards today .. March 26

This forum is very helpful .. thank you very much guys ... u all will get green cards soon ...

congrats.

NSC approval after a long time.

Did your RD match for all the forms 485 and 765 after filing together.Seems they took a while to call you for FP.

When did you receive FP note in the mail

Guys

Did they stop approving I485 applications anymore? I am not seeing anybody getting approved in the past few days.

Did any of your friends get approved?

I also looked at ********.com and didn't see anybody getting approved in the past 2 or 3 days.

I observed the same. No approvals since 03/22. I was told i was spreading rumors when i opened a thread on this topic.

Thanks for info. Can i ask what was the PD on receipt notice for spouse, was it Primary PD or application receipt date.

i had not notice it before .. I just saw that the PD on receipt notice for spouse was application receipt date... thats strange .. I also saw the approval notice of my wife .. which says Welcome to US .. it has PD as Primary PD

Guys

Did they stop approving I485 applications anymore? I am not seeing anybody getting approved in the past few days.

Did any of your friends get approved?

I also looked at ********.com and didn't see anybody getting approved in the past 2 or 3 days.

Talk of the town is that visa for 2nd quarter are over and will only see any approvals ater april 1st. stay tight.

That make sense.

"The Visa Office subdivides the annual preference and foreign state limitations specified in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) into four quarterly allotments. The law prohibits the issuance of more than 27% of the annual quota in any of the first three quarters of the fiscal year. Thus, for employment based purposes, the Visa Office of the Department of State (the organization mandated with management of the quota) starts with about 37,800 total visas per quarter for each of the first three quarters. The fourth quarter gets all of the unused visa numbers returned during the first three quarters, plus all remaining visas."

"For each quarter, the Visa Office divides the quarterly allocation of roughly 37,800 visas into three monthly allotments of about 12,600 each. This means that only about 12,600 employment based visas are issued each month. This number includes dependents (spouses and unmarried children under 21) of the principal applicants. Historically, there are about 1.1 dependents for every principal. This means that the actual number of principal applicants issued visas each month is slightly less than half the monthly allotment."

Wait until April 1, 2012. Hopefully, most of us will get GC in the first week of April.

Archived