December H1B Premium Processing - VSC Service Center

prajal.sutaria

The wait time is killing...Im refreshing the case status page almost every hour to see if any update. After upgrading to premium there is no change in the online case status, even my employer didn't receive any update.

New H1B Filing

Receipt Date: October 15th 2011

Upgraded to PP and application was received by USCIS (Fedex tracking) Dec 16th 2011

Case Status: Not yet displaying PP application received

H1-B Extension (RFE) PP filed to Vermont Center on Dec - 15th

Application was received by USCIS (Fedex tracking) Dec 16th

USCIS Website Status: Still showing 'RFE' (Attornery said USCIS is having some trouble updating the website)

Have plans to travel to India on first week of jan, 2012 So keeping my fingers crossed to get good news soon.....

I have been checking my online status to see if my H1B is updated to premium processing, it didn't get updated even this morning.

Has anybody else been in a situation like this where VSC is not updating the premium processing case status even after a week. Please see my case details and help me with any suggestions that you might have for me.

New H1B - VSC

Oct 15th - H1B Receipt Date

Dec 16th - Sent H1B premium package - received by VSC (FedEx tracking)

No update on the case status to premium as on 12/22/2011 12:00 PM.

Still shows we have received your I129 application on Oct 15th - Initial Review

@kuku82 - Is email update different to case status online. Does it help in getting more accurate info because the online status is not showing any update. Appreciate your help !!

Can we contact USCIS helpline in such a case, if so do I call them or my employer. Please advise

I have been checking my online status to see if my H1B is updated to premium processing, it didn't get updated even this morning.

Has anybody else been in a situation like this where VSC is not updating the premium processing case status even after a week. Please see my case details and help me with any suggestions that you might have for me.

New H1B - VSC

Oct 15th - H1B Receipt Date

Dec 16th - Sent H1B premium package - received by VSC (FedEx tracking)

No update on the case status to premium as on 12/22/2011 12:00 PM.

Still shows we have received your I129 application on Oct 15th - Initial Review

@kuku82 - Is email update different to case status online. Does it help in getting more accurate info because the online status is not showing any update. Appreciate your help !!

Can we contact USCIS helpline in such a case, if so do I call them or my employer. Please advise

You should have your employer / lawyer call USCIS to find out what is going on.

@vsc freak

For e mail update you have to register and sign up on USCIS. So they will send you email notification about any change in your case status. The update is same what you see on USCIS case status website. But you don't need to open it frequently. You will get an email notification.

About contacting USCIS , you will have to have your employer or attorney call them and ask the stztus.

Archived