Petition cannot be found with USCIS

Chitown01

Hello,

My lawyers submitted the H1B transfer (PP) petition to USCIS on Wed 12/7. Fedex confirmed the delivery. however, we did not receive receipt until yesterday (12/12). My lawyers called USCIS today and they were not able to find the petition.

USCIS will try and track the petition internally.

1. Anyone else in the same boat?

2. Does any one know approximate time they take to respond back?

3. What are my options?

Thanks.

Thanks Pranav and Mgandhi...

@mgandhi - how many days did they take to locate your application?? Did uscis contact or lawyer or thy had to follow up??

In how many days was application returne to you the first time???

Mine is H-1 transfer

Any way to get in touch with u i had couple of questions

My details on my profile.

@pranave - did your lawyer re-apply?

@mgandhi - I had a few questions for you:

1. How long did it take for USCIS to track the application?

2. Did they get back to your lawyer or your lawyer had to call them to check status?

3. In how many days did u get the application back stating document was missing?

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.

Hello Pranav and mgandhi.... here is an update from my side....

the lawyers sent the application to Vermont Processing Center as opposed to California Processing Center. Vermont reject the application and sent it back to the lawyers. Lawyers have re-filled with California Processing Center...

Will keep you guys posted.

i am in same boat ....the lawyers sent the application to Vermont Processing Center as opposed to California Processing Center. .... but USCIS told my lawyer ... we find your file ..USCIS is going to send some confirmation letter ... i dont know what they mean ??? now i need to still waiting for confirmation letter ... then i know whats gone on ... may be they can ask for re-filled with California Processing Center... .. but i am not sure ..... i was wondering ??? did they can tell us our cap is full and your file is rejected ...?? any one know ... ??/ its possible .... any one help me .... thanks in advance

Archived