h1b-hyd-221g yellow - Nov28

rajvasari

Hello All,

I attended a H1b visa stamp interview at the Hyd consulate. I work for a mid-size company and not a desi vendor. But the VO got confused and gave be a 221g yellow requesting all the information from the petitioner.(sucha s company tax reutrn , vendor-client letter etc.)

My employer might not be willing to provide a list of employees and company tax returns.

Do any of you know how a mid to large companies handle these requests?

Thanks

Raj

I was issued similar form blue 221g at Mumbai Consulate on Nov 28. I've got the documents from my employer. In case there is anything confidential I believe your company can directly send those documents to Consulate, inquire within VFS on the exact procedure.

Moreover based on the feedback from some friends, provide them what you can and submit. Let's see, best of luck.

please tell us more about ur case.

r u working as a fulltime employee or EC/EVC models?

when he asked about vendor-client letter, it seems ur working in an ec or evc models.

no matter if it is desi or non desi, now a days many people working in ec and evc are getting these queries.

wish u all the best

Its important to carry the tax returns of the copamny you work for while attending an interview. on LCA you will find number of employees, so you can ask your employer to give names and the immigartion status of each employee.

Employers provide this information on request. but not necessarily will they provide info to counsulate as they are not answerable to them

I was issued similar form blue 221g at Mumbai Consulate on Nov 28. I've got the documents from my employer. In case there is anything confidential I believe your company can directly send those documents to Consulate, inquire within VFS on the exact procedure.

Moreover based on the feedback from some friends, provide them what you can and submit. Let's see, best of luck.

please tell us more about ur case.

r u working as a fulltime employee or EC/EVC models?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

This is for all the people who got a 221 g yellow form at the Hyderabad consulate for H1B. Please post your case if its still pending, or approved(if you are still active on the forum)

My Case

Interview dt: 28.10.2011

Docs Submitted: 1.11.11

Client verification: 1.12.11 (around that time)

Call from consulate: 2.12.11

Model: EVC

Nothing after that, Documents requested were, Itinerary services.

Archived