Advance Parole or H1B Stamp

I recently had my H1 transferred from Company A to B, and am yet to get the H1B Visa stamp. So, I just have the H1 Approval with me.

I'm getting married to a US Citizen and we plan on going for our honeymoon outside the US right after the wedding. So, we would not have started the green card process then.

Is Advance Parole an option for me to reenter the US without a H1 Stamp? If so, how do I do this? Or am I supposed to go to India / Canada and get my Visa stamped?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

please consult a lawyer.

you will need to either have a valid H visa stamp or a valid AP to enter the US. you can only apply AP after getting married and filing it together with I-130/485/765/131. it takes 3 months on average to get AP approval after filing. the other way is to get H visa stamp before returning to US.

I recently had my H1 transferred from Company A to B, and am yet to get the H1B Visa stamp. So, I just have the H1 Approval with me.

I'm getting married to a US Citizen and we plan on going for our honeymoon outside the US right after the wedding. So, we would not have started the green card process then.

Is Advance Parole an option for me to reenter the US without a H1 Stamp? If so, how do I do this? Or am I supposed to go to India / Canada and get my Visa stamped?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Archived