Q: Have you been in H1 status earlier?

A: From X to Y

Q: Who is your end client?

A: Comp A

Q: Tell me about the end client?

A: Told about end client and my role.

Q: Who is your US petitioner?

A: Employer

Q: Is the contract between end client and your employer is a direct one?

A: Yes

Q: Do you have the contract agreement?

A: Yes.(Showed the agreement and SOW. She just glanced through it for about 10 sec.)

***********Than she started typing something and looked into the monitor for a minute or so. She than took the 221g and ticked some of the document titles and gave it back to me along with the passport. She said, We need more documents to process you request.********************

I checked the agreement later. It said subcontractor agreement and mentioned the employer as subcontractor. This doc was submitted when my H1 petition was filed and approved. Now after checking with some colleagues, i started thinking of doing some amendment to the agreement. Client is ok with this.

Now my confusion is whether i can add any additional documents (in this case a modified agreement) while submitting or stick with the existing one.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

stick with original one. The chances are that VO has made note of whatever she / he wants to check. If she as made note of this and now you submit modified one then it clearly shows that you have changed the documents and if vo felt that you are submittig fraud documents then rest asured he / she will not even send your docs to verify rather will refuse your visa on the spot.

Archived