Successful H1B renewal at Tijuana Sep 7th

MVSR845

Successful H1B renewal on 7th Sep 2011.

On 7th 8 people attended for H1B renewal. 7 people got stamped successfully. One couple got admin processing (H1&H4). On 8th 5 people attend for stamping, 4 people got stamping, 1 221(g).

I would recommend Tijuana for H1B renewal. My work model is E-V-C.

Just carry as much documentation as you can.

Summary Questions from all

1. paystubs

2. tax returns

3. w2 forms

4. I129

5. contact between Employer & Vendor/Client

6. What work you do for Client and Employer

7. how did you get job from your employer

8. Client location/ employer location/duration of project

9.work description

10. previous employement related questions (job, qualification, duties)

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Hey,

Congrats, thanks for the sharing info;

Please help me out for the below questions;

1. I'm planning to goto tijuana stamping...But I had 3 months gap after my first visa stamp. I got visa sep 2007 and I landed in US Jan 2008. Does that make any problem while stamping in Tijuana?

2. While try to make an appointment its only shows consular appointment section, unable to see ASC appointment. Can you navigate me for the same?

-Sagar

Wel let me tell you something.

I had my first H1B stamping way back in 2008. I was working for a well known firm in India since 2006. I was with them till aug 2010. I landed in US in aug 2010 and started working from Sep 2010. I was carrying only 2010 W2 (from Aug-Dec). It was not an issue.

They questioned me, what kind of work I do for my employer and how does it relate to the job Im doing at client location. You also need to co-relate your previous work experience with your current job. Feild of education and work domain should match.

Archived