Visa stamping in New Delhi nov 2011 - do not have all W2s

Pjoshi2

Hello,

I am planning to visit India in nov 2011. I am on an EVC type employment. My H1B visa began from Nov 2008, but I have pay stubs starting only from Sept 2009. I dont have W2 for 2008 and the W2 for 2009 only has 3 months of income on it. I have all the paystubs starting from sep 2009 and the complete W2 for 2010.

My question is - 1. Will is pose a problem that I dont have all the pay stubs and W2s?

2. I am trying to get permanent employment with the client before I travel, will they still ask for all pay stubs and W2s?

I appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Just trying to understand why don't you have W2 for 2008 and only 3 months for 2009

If you were not present in US that is different story but if you were physically in US and did not get paid during that period while on H1B then you are already Illegal. If VO didn't ask or check (your luck) then you are safe but if she asked for it then you will land up in problem even if you are full time employee now.

If I was you then i will not go for stamping at this time when we know that legal cases are denied and your case is already not in good shape.

Archived