221g Yellow - Client verification

H1b_June

Hi,

I have attended the H1B visa interview on June 17 , got 221g yellow. I got a call from vfs hyd today saying that they have contacted client (I think through email) regarding employment verification and are waiting on reply from client.I have contacted client place and came to know that the HR who gave me the client letter is no more working the company. The new HR is ready to help out but how can i provide the new HR details to consulate.

what are the options do I have ?

There is NO way you can provide detail of new HR to VO who took your Interview unless you know her telephone # or email adress.

As you mentioned that they have contacted client HR via email then your client's new HR can simply reply to that email. (As long as they have not closed her inbox)

and if they have and your old Hr's email account is closed then I am sure they might have got a bounce back and they will consider it as wrong Information provided and will not entertain any reqest in this case.

So, ask your client if they have closed the inbox on old HR first. If yes then sorry but if no then ask then to check if there is any mail from consulate and if yes then reply confirming your job.

Thanks @May_17_221g_yellow

1. Firstly, I have requested the new HR to check the inbox of the old HR if they can find the email from consulate then they can reply.

if the above thing does not work then -

2. Can we(myself/client) submit the new client letter to vfs_hyd email id with case number on it.

3. You said you had similar situation, did it worked for you sending the new details to the email id you have provided. Let got now if you received a call from vfs-hyd

please let me know.Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

I actually send out an email to infoushyderabad@vfshelpline.com explaining my situation and asking for the options I have at this point , vfs has forwarded the same to consulate, no reply yet from consulate.

@cpcys0 / May_17_221g_yellow,

quick clarification -

Do I need to send out an email explaining my situation to Hydfpu@state.gov or do I need to send the updated client letter with new HR details. Please let me know.

Appreciate your help!

@cpcys0 / May_17_221g_yellow,

quick clarification -

Do I need to send out an email explaining my situation to Hydfpu@state.gov or do I need to send the updated client letter with new HR details. Please let me know.

You can email hydfpu@state.gov explaining the situation and give them new client details as well.

In my case, I receibed a call from FPU that my client was not responding. But it was not correct. Then, my client emailed this ID directly and I forwarded it to the same ID again explaining the situation. I also sent the entire chain to the vfs ID. I received an acknowledgement email from both the IDs and there was some progress in verification

@cpcys0 - Thank you so much for the reply, this is very much helpfull.

Quick Clarification -

Do I need to send new client letter as attachment to fpu email OR can I send details of new HR like designation,email,phone number(because I have this details right away).

Getting new client letter might take sometime, that is the reason why I'm asking this clarification.

subject line should be

Your passport number | name | 221g case number

Give the client details in email and also attach the attachement for their reference.

Send as much info as you can but write in a clear concise way. I am no expert but they wud be getting 100s of emails every day so being crisp and concise would help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@srinu98

After my client verification , on Aug 24th i received a call from US consulate, Hyd. They asked me few questions abt my client, project and employee-employer relations. After that i did not hear any updates.

Thanks.

@srinu98

After my client verification , on Aug 24th i received a call from US consulate, Hyd. They asked me few questions abt my client, project and employee-employer relations. After that i did not hear any updates.

Thanks.

Hi May_17th,

i have attended the consulate Hyd on Aug 30th and received 221g yellow with some petitioner documents.

i have submitted them on the same day.

Interview Attended Aug 30th 2011

Docs Submitted Aug 30th 2011

Employer-Employee verification call Sept 15th 2011

from then waiting.

Let me know if you hear any updates on your case, i will post it if i hear any.

Thanks,

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Archived