Case transferred back to TSC from local office 1 week before becoming current!!

KJ Choi

No updates/changes. I am yet to even get a response for the SR. My 30 days will be up by Friday. Planning to call them early next week if I still don't hear anything by then.

I am curious to see if others who were interviewed and transferred to TSC this year have gotten approvals

Any updates anybody??

I just called USCIS about my SR (past 30 days) and I was told to wait 90 days. They advised against opening a new SR as apparently the officer reviewing the file will need to give it up to be able to respond about the status, which may lead to more delays.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @ Guys

P.D:MAY 18-2006

EB2-India

NSC-Local Field Office transfered to -TSC

Still online shows Intial review

Raised SR on JUN, 1st , got mail saying that additional review is going on wait for 6 months

i called customer service 3 weeks back and talked to L2 officer and he asked me I 140 reciept no and he said

u will get update ur case with in 2, 3 weeks

i called today and talked to L2 officer and he said case was Assigned to officer on July 22nd wait for 2 days to get a decision and asked me to call on monday if i dont get anything

waiting for approval

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

HI guys

I got a mail at 8.45p.m today tuesday

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On August 30, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you all guys who helped a lot in murthy forums

on

Archived