RFE on 485J

SK2008

Hi All,

I am current sine Oct, 2020. 

I recently submitted I-485J and Medicals. Now I got another RFE on I-485J. They are asking below details.

• The employer's articles of incorporation, business license(s) or permits

• Recent annual reports, shareholder summaries, Federal tax returns, bank statements or other such documentation verifying your employer's financial standing.

• Letters from local governments, trade associations or other regulatory bodies naming the employer.

• Business cards, brochures, or advertisements for the employer.

• Other such documentation indicative of a viable, ongoing business concern.

Note: if you have already started working for the employer specified in the new job offer, you may also submit copies of recent pay statements

Anybody got similar RFE? 

Thanks

SK2008

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your 485-J is from your current employer where your 140 approved employer ? 

If 485-J is different from I-140 Employer , hope your I-485 J , Roles and responsibilities letter, Offer letter since you are not current employee?

what was the things you missed to submit when you received initial RFID?

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 7:36 AM, SK2008 said:

Hi All,

I am current sine Oct, 2020. 

I recently submitted I-485J and Medicals. Now I got another RFE on I-485J. They are asking below details.

• The employer's articles of incorporation, business license(s) or permits

• Recent annual reports, shareholder summaries, Federal tax returns, bank statements or other such documentation verifying your employer's financial standing.

• Letters from local governments, trade associations or other regulatory bodies naming the employer.

• Business cards, brochures, or advertisements for the employer.

• Other such documentation indicative of a viable, ongoing business concern.

Note: if you have already started working for the employer specified in the new job offer, you may also submit copies of recent pay statements

Anybody got similar RFE? 

Thanks

SK2008

Would be helpful for all folks like myself (needed to submit 485J, updated Medicals and Biographic info) if you can kindly share an update since your additional documents RFE and the steps you took in these 2-3 months

• 1 month later...