EB1C eligibility being employee for 1 year beyond preceding 3 years

I worked (in India) as an Architect for an employer (A) for a multi national company between 2015 and 2016 (for about one year - short by 11 days). However I had to quit and join another US based organization (B) and entered US on non-immigrant VISA (H1B) in 2016. Because of position I have been offered with 'B' , I couldn't get the company sponsor EB1. Now the old employer (A) approached me recently (2020) and willing to offer the same position as before Architect and ready to sponsor EB1. I have read in one of the blogs on Murthy that the eligibility criteria for EB1C is as follows:

1) the beneficiary must have been an employee (abroad) for the sponsor for atleast one year immediately preceding the application

or

2) the beneficiary must have been employed with the same employer (abroad) for alteast one year in three years immediately preceding entry as a non-immigrant

It's been more than 3 years (4 years) I have had relationship with the sponsor , so I may not be eligible as per the first criteria. I wonder if I am eligible as per the second criteria as I worked one year for the sponsor right before I moved to US. Please note that I moved to US as non-immigrant with a different employer.

Please let me know. Thanks!