File and Retain Multiple I-140 ?

I have an approved I-140 (3 years ago) from my previous employer A which has not been revoked. The employer is a big tech company A and will not go out of business.

I now work at a startup B that is filling for my I-140. Given the current situation, in extreme circumstances, the startup B might close.

Question: Even if I proceed with filing my I-140 with the startup, can the new petition (canceled, revoked in extreme circumstance of startup closing) in any way affect my existing, approved petition?

I want to retain my existing priority date with big tech company A and in no way get it affected.

• 5 months later...

I am with my current employer since 12 years, my end client had 1st applied EB3 and it was approved with PD 12/2011. In 2017, same end client applied a new PERM and got EB2 approved. The priority date under EB2 was adjusted to EB3.  My current  H1 renewal, we used EB2  approved was used.

Now, EB3 is current, can I apply for EAD ? or my EB3 is now considered closed ? Experts, please advise ASAP