NVC Resubmitted

Hello 

We had to resubmit I864EZ one page of Signature which was earlier signed electronically and so NVC asked to sign with PEN and scan and submit. That was done end of Feb and we have not heard from NVC yet again. so normally how long it take to review again ?

Also we had applied for UAE Embassy for Interview in petition but we may have to move back to India soon (lost the job) so how can we change the consulate to India ?  (NVC is showing all other documents as accepted and this I864EZ showing submitted) all fees also paid for DS260 also .. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Department of State has listed general National Visa Center Processing Times: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Typically a person can contact NVC to change the requested consulate if an interview has not been scheduled: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Please note that the NVC currently has listed a reduction in staff due to COVID-19 (see link above).

Your link for NVC Processing Time frame is for the first time review and not for the subsequent review

Our case One Document I864EZ was to be resubmitted with Pen signature and that was done in End of Feb 2020.  We know that currently Embassies and consulates are closed all over so they may not be able to schedule the interview but at least NVC is working online for reviewing document (may be with less staff) so at least my status changes from Submitted to Accepted or something.