sw19sa27aa21aH4 EAD - Expedite request response is 'Your case is currently being adjudicated'

sw19sa27aa21

I applied for COS from H1 to H4 on October 1st, 2019 and concurrently filed H4 EAD. I called USCIS today to expedite my case as its been over 5 months. I got the below response after the call via email

"On March 4, 2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny."

Did anyone else receive the same response when a request was made to expedite? How long did it take for the approval to come through after this email.