H1B 7th year Extension- RFE Employer Employee relationship

Hi There,

I am on H1 and the current extension is valid till 1/31/2020 and I-94 is valid till 02/10/2020. I am maxing out 6 years on 1/31/2020. I have an approved I-140 with my current employer. (It's been more than 180 days since it got approved). The priority date is in April 2016. My employer filed for an extension in Premium Processing and I got an RFE for Employer-Employee relationship. Only recently they filed the response for my RFE (under premium processing). The RFE response was filed with a PO which is valid only till the end of Feb 2020. I am hoping to get a response in the next 10 days. What are the options I have if the extension is denied..? Can I refile before the end of my i-94 date (which is Feb 10, 2020) ..? (What is the date that will be considered -is it the extension date 01/31/2020 or I-94 date which is 02/10/2020.   If I don't get a response within the next 10 days ..is there an option to withdraw the current application (as the current attorney is very poor in responding within the timelines) and file a new application with a new attorney. What is the date before which this needs to be done..? Is it the extension date of 01/31/2020 or I-94 date of 02/10/2020..? Any suggestions on this would be really helpful. Thank you.

Edited by me_guest
to include additional content