Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

EAD Combo Card Renewal - Help

Recommended Posts

I am working on preparing the documents for submitting the renewal of my EAD/AP combo card, please suggest the address where I need to send the same ..

Should I submit to the same address where I have submitted I-1485. I-765/ I-131..

I live in Pennsylvania state.

The concurrent filing page not providing the option to send 765 & 131 alone.. Please help.

for I-765 is states https://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-information/uscis-phoenix-and-dallas-lockbox-facilities ( Texas for Pennsylvanis).



Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this