All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadab1

2 Sisters applying for a visitor visa (Parents already have visa)

Hi All,

My parents have a visitor visa already. My 2 unmarried sisters need to apply for a visitor visa so they can accompany my parents to US for a reunion. One of them is working in India and the other one is presently not working. Need help with 2 things:

1. In the DS-160 form, for the question 'Is anyone accompanying you', apart from mentioning each other's name, should they also mention Parents' name? 

2. I'll be sponsoring them all. Will it look negative, sponsoring all 4 of them? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, shadab1 said:

Hi All,

My parents have a visitor visa already. My 2 unmarried sisters need to apply for a visitor visa so they can accompany my parents to US for a reunion. One of them is working in India and the other one is presently not working. Need help with 2 things:

1. In the DS-160 form, for the question 'Is anyone accompanying you', apart from mentioning each other's name, should they also mention Parents' name? 

2. I'll be sponsoring them all. Will it look negative, sponsoring all 4 of them? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

There is nothing as "Sponsoring" in visitor's visa. It's their own application.

'sponsoring' does not exist for B2 visa applicants...nor does the question regarding who might traveling with whom have any positive or negative impact on an applicant's visa application...COs do not care why someone wants to go the US, only why they will return to their own country after a visit of appropriate duration. No interested third party, whether relative or friend, can make any POSITIVE influence in the outcome of another person's visa interview.