H1B to GC process

HI,

I am on my H1B visa and utilized 5 years , have one more year left valid till September 2020.
My current employer is not applying the GC for me, In this case i got a Job offer from different employer.
While they collected all my documents for Visa transfer process my stay limit details.
Their attorney went through my time limit details got back stating this is not enough time for Visa transfer process and to apply GC from scratch.

In this situation the new employer revoked my offer. What is the ideal time frame for GC process?
Can't visa transfer and GC process completed within September 2020 time frame and apply for extension on I 140?  

what are the other work around ways in order to extend the limit?

Thanks,

Aga

22 hours ago, AgaVel said:

HI,

I am on my H1B visa and utilized 5 years , have one more year left valid till September 2020.
My current employer is not applying the GC for me, In this case i got a Job offer from different employer.
While they collected all my documents for Visa transfer process my stay limit details.
Their attorney went through my time limit details got back stating this is not enough time for Visa transfer process and to apply GC from scratch.

In this situation the new employer revoked my offer. What is the ideal time frame for GC process?
Can't visa transfer and GC process completed within September 2020 time frame and apply for extension on I 140?  

what are the other work around ways in order to extend the limit?

Thanks,

Aga

A year for PERM and 2-4 months for I-140 is common. After that it varies huge. If you want range it is, 1 to 20+ years. It depends on what country and what Employment based Green Card category you are looking for.

So, to answer your question, you do not fit in this way. However, there are other visas to be considered and you should not waste additional time on this forum and contact immigration attorney promptly.