Laid off, H1B approved in consular processing, transfer before stamped, activation to the new employer before October 1st 2019?

I was laid off in July 2019 from Company A and got my H1B approved in consular processing and its not activated or stamped. As, I am no longer with the employer who filed my H1B so I can not activate or get H1B stamped. Company A has not withdrawn my H1B yet and mentioned that they will withdraw H1B before or on October 1st. I am currently enrolled in school and on F1 visa. 

Questions: 

Can H1B approved in consular processing (not stamped or activated) transferred to a new employer before October 1st? 

If I find a new employer in next 2 months let’s say in August- September 2019, can a new employer file an H1B transfer using Company A I-797B approval notice so that my H1B will be transferred to new employer before October 1st? Or do I have to apply H1B again in lottery next year on April 1st? 

2. Is it possible to do transfer before October 1st ? Are there any risks or challenges that I need to be aware of? 
3. What are the chances of getting H1B approved again after the transfer by new employer? 
4. If H1B transfer is possible, then how much time does it take to transfer from Company A to Company B? 
5. Is premium processing available for H1B transfer?

Please advice