Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

applying for US visitor visa when Canadian status under extension

Recommended Posts

I hold Indian passport, my Canadian Work Permit is under extension, it will take three - Four months for completion, until then it is legal to stay in Canada.  While in the current state can I apply for US B2 visa? 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now