DS 160 - Question on Visa revoke

Immi11

Need guidance on what should I answer to this question in DS-160 form, here is my situation

1. Right now I am in India and my NEW H1B petition has been approved till 2021. I have to go for stamping

2. Earlier I was on L1B, my last L1B stamped in passport was in 2014 which was based on approved extension petition. In 2017 while in USA I applied second extension and got approved I-797 till Nov-2018, BUT I never stamped it in passport. This extension paperwork was for customer-A but I changed to customer-B in July 2017.

3. In Oct-2018 I received Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) with reason ----à”In the NOIR, the USCIS notes that an administrative site visit was conducted, following which the USCIS concluded that the Beneficiary is no longer working at the work location or in the specialized knowledge role stated in the most recent L-1B filing, and instead, since July 2017 the Beneficiary has been and is presently working on a project for a new client – XXXX”

4. My employer provided the response back to USCIS in Nov 2018, I also came back to India in Nov-2018 as I94 was expiring.

5. In Jan-2019 I was notified by employer that your visa petition is denied, Reason for Denial:

• The USCIS was not persuaded that the employee will be employed in the United States in a capacity that involves specialized knowledge; and

• The USCIS was not persuaded that employee’s placement is not labor for hire. Based on the above, the USCIS has denied the L-1  petition.

Please guide what should be my answer (Yes or No) for DS 160 Q-à Has your US visa ever been cancelled or revoked?