PREMIUM PROCESSING FOR H1B TRANSFER

On 5/30/2019 at 2:33 PM, chintu1374 said:

Hi Mules, it took me 8 days to get a receipt from USCIS California processing center as well. I have no idea why it is taking this amount of time but it is taking time these days

Hi Chintu, When you got your receipt , what is the "receipt date" on it? is there possibility of them generating the receipt date immediately but not sending it for a while and if so when does the 15 days period start?

i received receipt on 31st May and the receipt date is 17th May, Employer told initial they submitted normal, June 4th case was updated into  premium process still no updates..

Question: Please share information on below question.

I have received new position with different employer and different location,  can i apply this position.?

I am still working with old employer, The new employer receipt received and updated premium on june4th waiting for the approvals.

Question: please share suggestions.

I have received new position with different employer and different location,  can i apply this position.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...