h4 extension rfe

We received an rfe for h4 ext .

You indicate on Form i 539 that you are requesting an extention of H4 non immigrant status to May 22 , 2022 . A search of USCIS databases does not show that your spouse has been extended to May 22 , 2022 .

Please submit a copy of the approval notic ( form i 797 ) for the most recent I-129 Petition for a non immigrant worker filed on behalf of your spouse . 

Background : i have filed h4 extension for my wife along with my H1 . As my i94 was expiring on May 22 2019 , I have requested for h4 extension until May 22 2022 as i did not know until when my h1 gets approved . My h1 is approved until Feb 2022 now and after 3 months we got rfe for h4 . 

If i send the latest approval and request extendion until feb 2022 in a cover letter , would that be sufficient ? Does anyone have a reply template for thsi RFE . 

Thanks in advance 

On 5/20/2019 at 4:16 PM, LuckyLoser said:

If i send the latest approval and request extendion until feb 2022 in a cover letter , would that be sufficient ? Does anyone have a reply template for thsi RFE . 

That should do. Also let it through your employers attorneys if you can. Some employers support h4 related petitions as well.