Random site visit from USCIS

I switched job on Dec '18 and I have an approved H1B transfer till Oct 2020 (Received approval in Feb '19). Today USCIS person visited me for site visit and told me she needs to discuss on few questions she have. I called my current employer and they informed me not to have a discussion and they spoke with USCIS representative. USCIS representative asked me to take her to my cubicle - I took her and she took pictures. Later she took my mail id and left stating that she will mail me the questions which I should respond along with few other documents. 

My previous employer H1B extension cum amendment petition is in RFE stage. When I checked the status online for the previous employer it shows RFE response received On May 6th. I am not sure what did my previous employer responded to RFE.

Is there anything I need to worry about? I didn’t have discussion with USCIS person as my current employer asked not to - Is it ok? When will I get to know the next steps. 

Edited by sandra123
updated