Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

URGENT: Minor Kid's I131(512L) has expired

Recommended Posts

My kids I131 or AP document (512L) has expired (unacceptable mistake from my end) and family has already traveled to India. We are done with interview already and waiting for FAD to become current with April PD. What are my options to bring back Kid as my attorney is asking me to go for L1 extension so that family gets L2 and can go for stamping back in India. Kid is 9 years old. 

Is that doable i.e. can i go back to L1 from current EAD? If I do so what will happen to current EAD?  Will it be still valid as its valid up until Jun 2020? Will it be risk for pending AOS if I switch to L1? 

Appreciate inputs.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this