H4 visiting outside country while H1 extension is in due

Hi Gurus,

My spouse and children on H4 are visiting outside US for couple of months, while my H1B extension will be still in due. Their passport have stamping which is expiring by August 31st while they are planning to return by August 15th. My extension will be pending by the time they return. Is it fine ? Or should i expedite my H1B extension through premium processing to get it approved by the time they return to show it as proof at Port of Entry ? Or should my family come back before specific number of days before the stamping date expires ?

Thanks,

Gaurav.

27 minutes ago, xTDx said:

You should get h1b filed in PP and send your dependants new approval copy to get I-94 w.r.t new petition expiration dates.  

Aug 15 to Aug 31 seems like too close of a window to avoid complications. Why wait, file asap and that too in PP. 

Thanks. Does it require stamping based on new approval dates before they come back to US ? Without going through PP and submitting extension petition alone at port of entry might not help ?