Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
krishsada

EB1 I-140 approved and max out date

Recommended Posts

Hi,

My current H1B maxout date is on 05-Jun-19 and I-94 expires on 15-Jun-19.
I have EB-1 I-140 approved (which can't extend my stay to file I-485) and waiting for current date to file I-485.

To extend my valid stay, I filed H1-B to L1-A conversion and got RFE. My company will file RFE response.

Should I keep my H1-B 30 days buffer (15-May-19) and leave from US to file my I-485? or
Should I wait for my L1-Conversion RFE response until my max out date?

Please suggest. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×