H1b transfer clarification while on grace period

sstyahoo

I was working for a employer till Dec 25th of December 2018. I got laid off and started looking for job on my grace period, my visa and I-94 is valid till Jul-2020. my employer has initiated H1B withdrawal process.

Now I have two offer from employer A & employer B they both are asking me to join on receipt basis.

I am starting my H1B transfer process with both employer, since my grace period is going to end, I am planning to join employer A, as they will be little ahead in process and will get receipt with in a week so I can start the work from Feb 15.

However employer B is full time offer and I am more inclined to join them. but they are telling that their process is little slower and may take 4-5 weeks in getting receipt so I cannot wait for them as my grace period will be over by that time and I have to leave from US after Feb 28.

So please clarify my question below

1. I am planning to join employer A on Feb 15 and After I get receipt from employer B, Can I join employer B on receipt notice ?

2. will it be a case of bridge petition ?

3. do I need to worry about my first employer h1b withdrawal process 

4. do I need to start as soon as possible or can wait till last moment of my grace period to find good opportunity ?

1. I am planning to join employer A on Feb 15 and After I get receipt from employer B, Can I join employer B on receipt notice ?  Its better to wait until you get approval for Employer A 

2. will it be a case of bridge petition ? Yes if you join Employer B then it depends on Employer A' Petition.

3. do I need to worry about my first employer h1b withdrawal process. If you have a receipt from Employer A your fine.

4. do I need to start as soon as possible or can wait till last moment of my grace period to find good opportunity ? Start as soon as possible and then look for good opportunities later when you have status.

Archived