Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Apply adjustment of status (both I-485 and I-130) during the B2 visitor visa

Recommended Posts


Currently my mother (82 years) is in US on B2 Visitor Visa and she is currently waiting for her visitor visa extension petition, because she already completed 6 months in US.

I just got my US citizenship, so can I apply for her GC as adjustment of status (both I-485 and I-130), because currently it’s difficult for her to manage on her own back in India and heard the consular processing is taking around 1+ years.

Thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now