Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sinking with H1B

H1B Extension Denied - Possibility of Travel from Canada for work

Recommended Posts

Hello -
Can you please help answer the below question ?

“H1B extension denied, client ok to travel Mon-Thu from Canada to US, Employer okay to transfer to Canada and run payroll in Canada.
How can I make this work? What visa would I need to travel from Canada to US every week?”

Share this post

Link to post

You would still need a work visa for the US, like H1 or TN if you are a Canadian citizen.

If you are not a Canadian citizen you would have to have a permit to work and live there, in addition to the US work permit.

Edited by JoeF

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now