H1b processing times

Karim

Hi, 

Even my h1b is with California Service Center , dont no how much time they take to process the application.

I had a doubt will they take more time means more than 1.5 years . its already been 9 months waiting for the update.

Do we have a change to let them know about the application and what was the reason to take more time.

Kindly, Can anyone answer to my questions ? please

Will they take more than 2 years for  processing the applications. Now, another year came already for the fresh H1b's application

Thanks

10 hours ago, Karim said:

Hi, 

Even my h1b is with California Service Center , dont no how much time they take to process the application.

I had a doubt will they take more time means more than 1.5 years . its already been 9 months waiting for the update.

Do we have a change to let them know about the application and what was the reason to take more time.

Kindly, Can anyone answer to my questions ? please

Will they take more than 2 years for  processing the applications. Now, another year came already for the fresh H1b's application

Thanks

Sad state of affairs is what it is. People are waiting for more than a year for USCIS to take actions on their petitions. USCIS is heavily backlogged. One would assume that the fees they charge you would compel good and quick "customer service" but it doesn't happens a lot of the times. Again times like these come and go. Keep hanging there.

• 1 month later...

Archived