Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanks2000

Should i go back to India or wait for I 140?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

My H1b is expiring in August end and my perm has been filed on December 31, 2018. My friends are advising me to go back to India and save my visa to get stamping on the current one and file extension after coming back.  Should I wait in US for I 140 to  get approved or i should go back to India. I seek recommendation. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I am in same boat. Can you please suggest what did you finally do and if there are any pros/cons for staying here vis a v going back? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi ,

 

I want to know what happened with you guys?

 

I am in the same boat. And My employer is sending me for business visit. Will that stay be counted in time capture?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×