LCA wages vs W2

wrangler005

Hello everyone!

My LCA has wage rate listed as $XX per hour. Let's assume $50 per hour. My W2 should possibly have $50 x 40 hours/week x 52 weeks = $104k. But my 2018 W2 will have $100k as wages. ($4k less assuming pay rate is $50)

I have been through some family health issues. I was out of country for almost a month and didn't work at that time. My W2 reflects that as I am not paid for taking time off and being out of USA. 

Do any other guys are in similar situation? If I am to attend a visa interview, I will be honest and will try to explain the situation. Any ideas/suggestions on how to clearly explain the same to VO? If any of you had similar experiences, I would like to hear. Thank you!

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

If tou were out of the country and the W2 is less because of that it is ok. Make sure you have documentation of the stay abroad.

thank you for the reply, I sure have the flight tickets, stamps at port of entry on my passport and medical/surgery receipts in India.

I am hoping for someone to share their experience if they were in similar situation. 

Archived