H1b tranfer denied and extension is in progress

Raju4103

Hello,

I came to USA on H1-B, sponsored by Company A in July 2017 and the H1-B is valid till Aug 30th 2018. My current employer Company A applied for my extension on Aug 7th 2018 in premium processing wherein I received an RFE on Aug 15th 2018 and my employer Company A responded to the RFE on Nov 14th 2018 which we are still waiting for the response from USCIS. Meanwhile I applied for a H1-B transfer to Company B on Aug 30th 2018 in premium processing and received an RFE on Sep 10th 2018 and Company B responded to the RFE on Nov 8th 2018 and received a I-129 denial on Nov 16th 2018. 
My I-94 is expired on Aug 30th 2018, what are my options if I get a denial with Company A for my extension? 

Question 1:
If I get a denial for my extension with Company A then, Can I apply for H1-B transfer to Company C and still stay in the country till I get the response from USCIS on the transfer? Would this be possible? If yes then will it be considered as bridge application?

Question 2:
If I get a denial for my extension with Company A and were told to leave the Country, after leaving the country am I eligible to apply H1-B sponsored through some other Company X irrespective of the regular H1-B quota (since I have not used the 6-year H1-B period)? 

Are there any other options that I have to consider, please suggest?

Archived