H1B Approved visa USCIS issued wrong RFE

H1b Employee

Hello,

could you please suggest me my typical situation.

Company A

My  H1B Transfer petition was filed for a project in XXXXXX,.

·  we received an approval with I-94 until 2020

· H1B Amendment petition was filed with USCIS in regular processing for a

project in XXXXXXX.

I started working only started at the new work location only after we received the receipt notice.

· In July , 2018 we received an RFE on the H1B approval (On my Approved Transfer case).

The RFE requests further information on Beneficiary’s assignment in

Wrong Work Location and Specialty Occupation. We confirm that Beneficiary never worked at

Wrong Work Location.

We answered RFE 45 days back along with applied and approved LCA copy and answered it is USCIS mistake. We are waiting for result. We submitted her RFE with tracking number it is received by USCIS but in website it is still showing the RFE issued status.

Company B

Mean while another process H1b Transfer petition with the same client (amendment petition client) with company B on Sept 10. It is under processing. We received Receipt number.

Question is Now I have 1 transfer and 1 amendment petition with same client location.

Need your valuable Suggestion: -----

1.       Can I start working with Company B along with receipt number?

2.       If something goes wrong with Company B application Can I switch to Company A and start working because it is not denied yet(Company A). and company A RFE is USCIS Error.

3.       If we get RFE with Company A (second RFE or for amendment RFE) how to handle it because if I shift to company B. can she come back and start work again because Company A amendment and Company B transfer client is same.

4.       We got all the client letter everything with company B.

Archived