H1b transfer -join with fedex receipt

jmj1234

Hi All ,

I have few queries regarding h1b transfer .

Firstly , is it okay to put the resignation at company A and join the company B based on the fedex receipt .Is it as per the rules ? 

Secondly, how long it takes the receipt notice for normal processing  after sep 20th 2018 submission. 

Last but not the least , under which circumstances there is direct petition denial and no RFE?  Is client letter a mandatory document while filing for h1b transfer as most of the clients doesn’t provide prior to joining them . Rather they would give engagement letter detailing the job details , roles , dates and signed by both vendor and client . Will that suffice ? 

Please let ne know the response 

4 hours ago, jmj1234 said:

But how long does it takes to get the receipt for normal processing ? 

Is it not lawful for moving to other one with fedex receipt 

It is not lawful. It is only lawful with USCIS receipt.

A delivery receipt from a private company means absolutely NOTHING! Only a receipt from the government, i.e., USCIS has legal meaning

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, jmj1234 said:

Hi All ,

I have few queries regarding h1b transfer .

Firstly , is it okay to put the resignation at company A and join the company B based on the fedex receipt .Is it as per the rules ? 

Secondly, how long it takes the receipt notice for normal processing  after sep 20th 2018 submission. 

Last but not the least , under which circumstances there is direct petition denial and no RFE?  Is client letter a mandatory document while filing for h1b transfer as most of the clients doesn’t provide prior to joining them . Rather they would give engagement letter detailing the job details , roles , dates and signed by both vendor and client . Will that suffice ? 

Please let ne know the response 

How long took for the getting the receipt notice. Are you joined with Fedex number? 

Archived