I-94 Electronic Travel History not found

gcjourney1

Hi, I am in a situation where I went to cruise from Florida to Bahamas. I can see the exit from US in my travel history. But I do not see re-entry back into US in my travel History. Also I do not have any stamp on my passport at the time of reentry back into US. The immigration officer at US port of entry never stamped anything on my passport. 
How can I get this mistake corrected. ? I am planning to go to local CBP office and see if they can edit my most recent travel history with this updated entry info. 
What all documents shall I carry with me when I got to CBP office? Please suggest.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2018 at 12:53 PM, gcjourney1 said:

Hi, I am in a situation where I went to cruise from Florida to Bahamas. I can see the exit from US in my travel history. But I do not see re-entry back into US in my travel History. Also I do not have any stamp on my passport at the time of reentry back into US. The immigration officer at US port of entry never stamped anything on my passport. 
How can I get this mistake corrected. ? I am planning to go to local CBP office and see if they can edit my most recent travel history with this updated entry info. 
What all documents shall I carry with me when I got to CBP office? Please suggest.

Did you meet the CBP officer? Was your i94 corrected after your cruise? 

Archived