Case Was Received At My Local Office I-129

MV24

Hi,

My I-129 extension was denied on Aug 13, 2018 after receiving RFE for speciality occupation under premium processing.

I am currently in India.

However, my employer has filed MTR within 33 days of the denial.

Case status on Sept 26, 2018: Case Was Sent To The Administrative Appeals Office for Review

On September 26, 2018, we sent your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review. That office will mail you our decision or send you a request if it needs something from you. Please follow any instructions provided to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Case status on Sept 26, 2018(after some 8-10 hours): Case Was Received At My Local Office

On September 26, 2018, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Are these case statuses common for I-129 or MTR? What to they mean? Can anything be predicted out of these statuses?

Anyone who had any similar situation or status, please help me know about it.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Archived