Need urgent help

Need advise

Hi All,
I need an advise on my below situation.I work for a Client through EVVC model.

My H1B petition expired on 8/30/2018 and I-94 expired.Before that on February employer filled an amendment got an RFE in July , not responded to RFE  yet.This due in OCT last week.
When my employer filled my extension I just have 2 months left on current client, so 
the employer filled amendment + extension with in-house project got an RFE  last week.
Employer  told that one of co-worker petition got denied with same project And he told will do this “Will file another extension with current Client(since client extended the project to mid of 2019) SOW in Premium and respond to the  Amendment RFE”.

My questions are below:

1) Can employer file another extension with current client ? Since the amendment was not approved will there be any problem?
2) What are the chances for denial? I have Client project until mid next year!
3) Or can employer respond to amendment + extension RFE with in house project?

Please advise

Note that things have changed since 11th of this month.  Your employer have to get attorneys advise on how to proceed in your case.  Because, if there are any missing documents the petition can be denied right away without any RFE. 

It's my opinion that, your amendment should be approved first because this is base for your transfer to the current client, and then extension comes into picture.

Archived