H1 B Extension Denied from USCIS

GURUSHANKAR RAJENDRAN

Hi Sir,

I have filed my H1B extension on December 2017 and got a RFE on April 5 2018 and My RFE has been responded on june 16th.

My Company Infosys has upgraded to Premium on September 6th and i got a below update from USCIS.

my_logo.png

Decision Notice Mailed

On September 11, 2018, we denied your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1806251574. We mailed you a decision notice that explains why we denied your case and your options. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your denial notice by September 26, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

My Questions:

1. Whether i can file my H1B out of cap extension after going to india ? 

Say for example after 3 months whether i can file my H1B extension through out of cap

2 . Whether my company can do Green card Processing from India eventhough my H1 B Extension has been denied from USCIS?

PLease let me know any other options i have to come back to USA.

Still i have left with 2.5 years in my 6 years term.

Looking forward your support to answer my question .

I am still yet to get the update why USCIS deneid my H1B Extension

6 hours ago, Hema Reddy said:

1. Yes. Your company can file a cap exempt petition for u.

2. Yes. GC and H1B has no relation. Your company can continue to process your GC application.

Thanks For your reply mam.

Whether My company can Start GC processing from india please confirm.

Since my Visa got denied week back if i go back to India and from there whether i can start initiating the GC process please confirm

18 hours ago, GURUSHANKAR RAJENDRAN said:

Thanks For your reply mam.

Whether My company can Start GC processing from india please confirm.

==> Most of the companies don't file GC when you are not working.try your luck

Since my Visa got denied week back if i go back to India and from there whether i can start initiating the GC process please confirm

==> Most of the companies don't file GC when you are not working.try your luck

On 9/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, skolla said:

Hi,

1. If company agreed to do GC processing and do we have have any challenges in Processing the GC  ? please provide your suggestion.

2. Based on your experience have you seen any case of GC processing after going to India  after H1B petition is denied ?

3. how long i can stay legally  in USA after i receive my H1B Denial notice receipt from my company ? 

2 hours ago, GURUSHANKAR RAJENDRAN said:

Hi,

1. If company agreed to do GC processing and do we have have any challenges in Processing the GC  ? please provide your suggestion.

==> No Idea

2. Based on your experience have you seen any case of GC processing after going to India  after H1B petition is denied ?

==> No Idea

3. how long i can stay legally  in USA after i receive my H1B Denial notice receipt from my company ? 

==> Immediately. To avoid problems in Future

Archived