H1b receipt not received yet

Nani458

My employer filed H1B extension in PP on aug 13th 2018 and still not received receipt and check not cashed yet . It’s been almost 15 working days still not recived any update from uscis regarding receipt number . 

Service center : Nebraska . Please let me know what should I do now . 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. My employer submitted an extension in the first week of January and we got a receipt only on the 8th of June. This was regular processing. As of today, 12th of Sep, the current receipt date on the USCIS website for Nebraska is May 15th. Which means I will have to wait about 27 days at least for my visa processing to commence/get approved etc. Yes, there is a huge delay in the processing times. Also, my visa expires this week but I should be in status for another 240 days. 

Hope that helps. 

On 9/17/2018 at 12:02 PM, Ghit said:

H1b extension filed on 9/4/2018 @Vermont Premium processing center. USCIS received on 9/6/2018 based on FEDEX tracking. Still no receipt received.

Mine was submitted to Vermont PP and received FedEx delivery notice on September 12th. Still no receipt either. Did you end up getting yours yet? Is there a big delay in PP? 

Archived