Masters in C.SC or IT needed?

Currently I am on a H-1 visa till 2020 (second extension with an approved I-140). I did my masters in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university in US and have about 9 years of IT experience.

Is it a good idea to do either a second Masters in C.SC or IT (or M.B.A) or would my Masters in Chemical Engineering (along with the 9 years IT experience) be enough for the Educational Evaluation ,if needed for a RFE if I apply for extension in 2020?

My friend is a mechanical engineer with 10 + yrs of experience but working for US company on Full Time basis . When he went for stamping they gave him that 221g but got it cleared in a week . Now with every day rule changing you can get Masters in Computer Sci from US too. Just to be on safe side. Also it will help you to have a masters from US university anyway

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2018 at 8:20 AM, vinodhts said:

My friend is a mechanical engineer with 10 + yrs of experience but working for US company on Full Time basis . When he went for stamping they gave him that 221g but got it cleared in a week . Now with every day rule changing you can get Masters in Computer Sci from US too. Just to be on safe side. Also it will help you to have a masters from US university anyway

Thanks Vinod.

Archived