Urgent Help Required.

VigneshRaghav

Hi Guys, I am an international Student from India. I obtained F1 Visa for Masters program in Comp Sci for Univ of Delaware for Spring 2018 in Dec 2017. Now due to certain issues, I had to defer my admit in the same university for the same program for Fall 2018. My new I20 for Fall 2018 has the same SEVIS ID as the one which I was given for Spring 2018.

Now my question is, since I did not enter USA for longer than 5 months after my visa was issued in Dec 2017, Would I be required to get a new visa again. Is my old visa invalidated?. Would I be required to attend a visa interview again. Guys Please help as this is urgent. I have the Same Uni, Same I-20, Same SEVIS ID. Just the admission has been deferred from Fall to Spring. In the meantime , I never went to the US. I just stayed back in India. Can you guys please help?.

With Regards,

Vignesh Raghav.

• 1 month later...

Though everything is same, you did not entered in to u.s from Dec 2017 so I don't think you still have admission in to the university. Better contact university about FALL 2018 admission, latest i-20 and visa docs & requirements, if you would have to attend visa interview again.

What is the classes start date in earlier i-20 ? If you miss the Spring 2018 classes start date then best option is contact university international admissions.

Archived