Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User3456

COS from L-2 to F-1, turned 21

Recommended Posts

 

Timeline of events:

 

Requesting advice on my situation regarding:

  1. What are my chances of denial as I’m 21?
  2. If denial expectations are high, would it be advisable to still wait for decision from USCIS (even with chances of decision arrival in middle of fall 2018 studies)?
  3. Or should I leave the country in the summer before university session starts and get visa stamped outside?

I'm not considering the option of B visa filing (with start date backdated to day of L-2 expiration) or any bridge the gap filing atm.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by User3456

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×