H1B Visa Stamping procedure for Vancouver, Canada

bluebeamer999

Hi Folks,

I have recently got H1B approval for 3 years under new employer in consular processing and need to get H1B visa stamping done before I start working for them. I was advised by Attorney to either go to India or Canada for getting stamped. As my wife is pregnant and live in bay area I chose to go to Vancouver, Canada for stamping. 

Can someone suggest the procedure to get Canadian Visa. I see lot of third party agencies that help to get Visa. Do you recommend opting for their services to get Canada visa or is it okay/easy to apply directly from Canadian website where I have to upload the documents online. Below is one of the service agency that is charging approx 240 per person including service charges. Let me know if someone has opted their service or suggest any.

https://www.traveldocs.com/expedited-visa-services/canada-tourist-visa-new-york-visa-instructions41-541-0-4

Any prior experience/guidance in getting Canada Visa and Stamping experience is highly appreciated. Please send me useful links/step by step procedure if any so I can follow them.

Thanks in advance for the help. Appreciate your concern in this regard.

Thanks,

Archived